Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Break, Guatemala, and the Palmer Park Arts Market

Thank God that Spring Break is finally here. I'm definitely ready for it and very much need it. Tomorrow morning, I head off to Esquipulas, Guatemala, to explore the possibility of a Service Learning Summer Study Abroad program. In the meantime, my B-2/3 is gearing up for her monthly show at the Palmer Park Arts Market. If you are in the New Orleans area tomorrow and are looking for a great way to spend the day, stop off at Palmer Park on the corner of Carrollton and Claiborne Avenues and check out the Arts Market. My B-2/3 will be there at her wheel doing live pottery demonstrations. I probably will be incognito on the blog until I return from Guatemala on Wednesday evening. But at least I made my monthly self-nudge blog posting goal yet again. Have an enjoyable weekend and I'll be back soon.

No comments: