Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fabulous Forte: Fantasy Football Favorite

Having seen Matt Forte play for the Green Wave last year, I knew he would not only be a starter getting lots of touches with the Bears in his Rookie year, but that his performance would also be outstanding. So I drafted him for my Fantasy Football team this year and put him in my starting lineup. And he has not disappointed.

Here's Double Deuces carrying the Bears offense yet again this week.

Forte stats for Week 3: 27 carries for 89 yards, plus 7 receptions for 66 yards and a touchdown.

On the season: 73 carries for 304 yards and 1 TD, plus 13 receptions for 105 yards and 1 TD.

Forte is averaging 136 total yards per game. No fumbles.

The man is the real deal.

1 comment:

jeffrey said...

Exactly, Huck. This is the guy I most wanted to see the Saints draft this year. When I said so, I got a bunch of responses along the lines of "We have plenty running backs"

How does that look now?