Friday, December 23, 2011

Blue Jay Fellowship

One of today's highlights was the Christmas lunch for the Jesuit High School Class of '86 graduates.  I, along with maybe some 25 other classmates, managed to get together at the Crescent City Steakhouse for a good meal and some great fellowship.

Not many people have good high school experiences; but I can say that high school for me represented some of the best years of my life.  I thoroughly enjoyed high school.  And that experience owes itself in no small part to the gentlemen who were my classmates.

Just about every one of these men are real stand up guys who with boundless goodness.  I am so fortunate  to count them among my friends and to be able to get together with them every so often to break bread and catch up with one another.

Thanks, '86 Blue Jays, for a great afternoon!

Here's a picture of the crew at the restaurant:


No comments: