Sunday, January 17, 2010

Who Dat?!?!

The Saints demolished the Cardinals in the Dome. They finally look as if they have recovered their offensive mojo. Highlights here: Link. Reggie Bush had the game of his career.

Now I hope that the Vikings beat the Cowboys today, not because I'm scared of the Cowboys, but rather because I detest the Cowboys and can't bear the thought of the Cowboys possibily going to the Superbowl. Of course, I think the Saints will be at the Superbowl, but if they have to cede that to another team, I'd much prefer that other team to be the Vikings.

Anyway, WHO DAT?!?!

2 comments:

oyster said...

What about the Saints getting the opportunity to deprive the Cowboys from the Super Bowl? Isn't there an extra upside to that scenario?

Nothing would be better than beating Dallas in the Dome to go to the Super Bowl.

Huck said...

Yes, that would be sweet. And it's is almost reason enough to root for the Cowboys. Yet, there is always the off chance that Brees gets hurt or that the Saints have an off day. If the Saints have to lose, I'd rather it be to the Vikings than to the Cowboys. And even if the Saints weren't even in the playoffs, I'd be cheering for the Vikings, just because I plain hate to see the Cowboys win, period.