Friday, December 04, 2009

Sarah Palin Is A "Birther"

Meaning, a person who supports the "freaky conspiracy theory" that Obama wasn't born in the U.S. and is therefore not eligible to be President.

I guess I should be surprised, but I'm not.

Compare the two: Barack Obama versus Sarah Palin.

Barack Obama has consistently said that Sarah Palin's family is out of bounds and has never even entertained, much less given credence to, the conspiracy theories out there that question Sarah Palin's parentage of Trig, her Down-Syndrome baby.

But here's another thing: Sarah Palin has claimed that she has proved that she is the mother of Trig by providing Trig's birth certificate to the public. Now I have zero doubt in my mind that Sarah Palin is Trig's mother, and I don't need to see a birth certificate to believe it. But the fact is that Sarah Palin has not, to my knowledge, ever provided Trig's birth certificate to the public as proof of her parentage of Trig. On the other hand, Obama has released a copy of his birth certificate, which has been repeatedly and independently confirmed as accurate by the Hawaii state officials that oversee such records, and which has been corroborated by a newspaper listing of Obama's birth in Hawaii. And yet Sarah Palin apparently doesn't believe her lying eyes!

It seems like every day we get re-confirmation of Sarah Palin's utter unseriousness and bald-faced mendacity. I'm not surprised by that, but what continues to astound me is that some smart conservatives seem to have no problem with this clown becoming President of the United States.

1 comment:

Pistolette said...

Every time a Palin post is made, the more millions she makes, the more followers she gains...