Monday, October 08, 2007

Huckupchuck for Barack Obama

It's time. The Huckupchuck is officially declaring for Barack Obama in the primary. I just can't help thinking that Barack represents the best option liberals have to offer. I find him to be sincere, thoughtful, and refreshing. I find his ideas to be impressive. But, most of all, I find things like this about Obama to be truly inspirational.

About 5 years ago or so, conceding that George W. Bush was likely to be re-elected, I bet a friend $100 that Hillary Clinton would not only be the Democratic candidate for the 2008 elections, but that she would also be the next President. And I'll vote for Hillary if it comes to that.

But I'd rather lose $100 and have Obama in the White House than any other scenario. So, until the primary race is settled, I'm for Obama. You should be, too.

No comments: