Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mardi Gras Updates

OK.  So, my B-2/3 is marching with the Cameltoe Ladysteppers in Muses tomorrow.  If you don't know her, you won't have any trouble spotting her.  She's the really beautiful, elegant, spirited, and talented one!  Kidding, Ladysteppers!  Kidding.  She's not the only Cameltoe Ladystepper that fits that description!  They all do; but my B-2/3 certainly is one part of that number.  Let's hope the weather cooperates.

And then there's my ride in the Thoth parade this year.  If you're one of The Huck Upchuck's occasional readers, and plan to be at the Thoth parade, feel free to drop me an email and I will fill you in on my Float details.

I always love Mardi Gras and look forward to my ride in Thoth all year long.  And it looks like (knock on wood!) the weather for Sunday appears gorgeous.

Happy Mardi Gras!

No comments: