Monday, April 07, 2008

The Lusher Connection

Come to find out, Ashley Morris and I had more in common than I knew. We both have a daughter in Kindergarten at Lusher. Only just a homeroom separated my daughter from Ashley's daughter. And though they didn't have the chance to bond and forge the kinds of friendships that being in the same kindergarten class brings with it, they both knew each other. I can tell you that in addition to the blogger community, the Lusher community will rally for Hana and the Morris family. Ashley's funeral is this Friday. Details are here. I couldn't help but to smile upon reading this little note about the funeral: "Attire is either formal or SAINTS (or combination)" Regretfully, I never took Ashley up on his invitation to stop by his pad and visit him when he was with us. I'm not planning to miss his goodbye.

No comments: