Sunday, April 11, 2010

"Wrapping Upchuck": A Blog Experiment

Most of the postings on my blog are usually commentary on current events of the day. But I'm thinking that what is lacking from my blog is a real glimpse into the routines and activities of my life. So, what I'm going to try to do is give a daily descriptive summary of my day. Sometimes, I imagine this posting will be nothing more than a calendar listing of activities and events. However, I hope that more often than not I can be reflective on these activities and events and what they have meant to me. Like many things I've tried, this may be an experiment that is short-lived; but, what the hell, it's worth a go. And it will definitely keep me on top of my blogging self-nudge, which I have managed well so far, but sometimes only just. In any case, if you are the kind of person that likes to peer into the daily lives of people, you might enjoy this little blogging experiment, which I am calling, for lack of a more pithy title, "Wrapping Upchuck."

No comments: