Friday, June 18, 2010

The Huck Upchuck Makes The Daily Dish

Every so often, I send Andrew Sullivan an email commenting on a post of his or sending along a bit of information I think he would appreciate. GIven that he receives hundreds, if not thousands, of emails per day, I almost never get a mention on his excellent and extremely popular blog, The Daily Dish. So, when I send him something that I think is good, but which in all probability will never see the light of day there, I also generally tend to put it up on The Huck Upchuck, too.

Well, all this to say that I recently sent Andrew Sullivan this, and it ended up getting a bit of a featured spot on the Daily Dish. Normally, I would gloat and say that this is pretty cool; but in this case, I'm a bit reluctant to do so because what does it say that the thing I sent Andrew Sullivan that gets posted on his blog has to do with fart suppressing medication! Oh, well ... Ya take what ya can get!

No comments: