Friday, August 21, 2009

Rising Tide IV

Tomorrow is the convening of Rising Tide IV, which is the fourth annual conference organized by the who's who of the local New Orleans blogger community. I went last year and will be attending again this year. The schedule looks really good and I'm looking forward to attending.

I will, of course, be blogging about the event upon its completion and after I have had the time to digest it a bit. I am sure that some bloggers will be live-blogging the event; but I won't be one of them. I am just not a live-blogger kind of person. I tend to want to dedicate my undivided attention to the conference sessions and panelists themselves; and live-blogging an demands divided attention. So, I'll just enjoy, listen, and learn. It will be a welcome relief from the exhausting demands of the past two days of new graduate student orientation.

No comments: