Saturday, September 03, 2005

Lagniappe: Tulane Latin Americanists - I have set up a blog site for Tulane Latin Americanists in order to maintain some type of centralized communication among our Latin Americanist Community. I am calling the blog the RTS Center for Latin American Studies Blog.

On this blog, I will post any relevant information that passes my way. I will also maintain an email contact list there for those who might want quick reference to the non-Tulane email addresses of the Latin Americanist community.

If you want to send me an email, please send it to me here: rtsclasblog@hotmail.com

Hope you and yours are well. My wife, Michele, and my two daughters, Daisy and Ella Rose, are out of state with relatives. I'm waiting around for a week or two more to see what develops with the situation and particularly with Tulane, before I head out to join them. I am still sticking it out in Abita Springs on the Northshore at my parents house. If for some reason you want or need to reach me by phone, send me an email and I'll reply with the phone number.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jimmy,

Very grateful you are well and alive with Michele and the girls.

I've sent you some e-mails... send a number and I will call you.

Please let us know if you need anything (money, etc).

Talk to you soon.
Sam
samjuneau@yahoo.com